Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

OPETH: 'Watershed' Collector's Edition Artwork Revealed

Convidad
    Convidado

OPETH: 'Watershed' Collector's Edition Artwork Revealed Empty OPETH: 'Watershed' Collector's Edition Artwork Revealed

Mensagem  Convidad 09.04.08 20:22

Segundo o site blabbermouth.net:

"OPETH's new album, "Watershed", will be released on June 3 in North America (a day earlier internationally) via Roadrunner Records. The record will be released as a regular-edition CD and collector's edition two-disc CD/DVD and limited-edition 180-gram vinyl.

The collector's edition 2-disc CD/DVD set includes three bonus tracks — "Bridge Of Sighs" from ROBIN TROWER's 1974 album of the same title, "Den Ständiga Resan" (sung in Swedish) by Marie Fredriksson as well as the classic ALICE IN CHAINS song "Would?" — 5.1 audio mix of the entire album, extensive video content, and expanded artwork. The limited-edition 180-gram double LP set includes a bonus track, exclusive poster and expanded artwork.

"Watershed" was recorded at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden between November 1 and December 13, 2007. Some additional recordings were done between January 3 and January 7. The album was produced by Jens Bogren and Mikael Åkerfeldt.

Says Mikael Åkerfeldt: "I've worked so hard with these songs for quite some time now, I've listened to 'em a zillion times. I don't hate them just yet! The album sounds great sonically and I think I can hear us evolving as the record plays on. It is taking us somewhere musically and I don't know where. It's very exciting to say the least! I can't remember having enjoyed a recording this much ever before."

OPETH: 'Watershed' Collector's Edition Artwork Revealed Opeth_10

Data/hora atual: 14.05.24 8:45