Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

3 participantes

GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed

Convidad
    Convidado

GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed Empty GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed

Mensagem  Convidad 06.03.09 23:58

Segundo o site blabbermouth.net:

Dutch melodic death metal band GOD DETHRONED will release its new album, "Passiondale", as a limited double digipack edition including a bonus CD. The double-digipack will feature stunning artwork and two discs: the regular album plus a live recording from 2005 featuring nine songs!

"Passiondale" track listing:

01. The Cross of Sacrifice
    02. Under a Darkening Sky
    03. No Man's Land
    04. Poison Fog
    05. Drowning in Mud
    06. Passiondale
    07. No Survivors
    08. Behind Enemy Lines
    09. Fallen Empires
    10. Artifacts of the Great War

"Live in 2005" bonus CD track listing:

01. Nihilism
    02. Boiling Blood
    03. The Warcult
    04. Soul Sweeper
    05. The Art of Immolation
    06. Villa Vampiria
    07. The Last Zip of Spit
    08. Sigma Enigma
    09. The Serpent King

"Passiondale" will also be released on vinyl, limited to 666 copies.

The album will be issued on April 24 in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy and April 27 in the rest of Europe via Metal Blade Records.

Check out the cover artwork below.

The CD was recorded at Soundlodge studios in Germany with producer Jörg Uken.

GOD DETHRONED frontman Henri Sattler explains the lyrical concept of "Passiondale": "It says Passendale on the street sign. The little village with its huge Tyne Cot cemetery and memorial centre. I passed it many times on the way to Isaac (Delahaye, our former guitar player) for another of our notorious drinking sessions in Ypres not far from the French border. I got really impressed by how this town breathes World War I. The numerous cemeteries, the Menin Gate with its daily last post ceremony since 1929 with the exception of just one day during a bombardment in World War II, the buildings that have been rebuilt in their original state and definitely all the English, Irish and Scottish people that visit Ypres every weekend, probably because one of their relatives died there during the war. During the night at the bars and pubs, they tended to get really drunk and sang louder than the barman could crank up the stereo set! It's during these times that I got inspired by the Great War and decided to write a concept album about it. Ypres and Passendale were the center of war activities during the war with around 900,000 casualties compared to nine million worldwide. I realized how harsh it must have been there during those four years. Passchendaele was the official name of the little village during the war, but since the English speaking armies couldn't pronounce that, they nicknamed it to: Passiondale"

GOD DETHRONED's last album, "The Toxic Touch", was released in the U.S. in November 2006 via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Soundlodge Studios in Germany with producer Joerg Uken. Mastering was handled at Wisseloord Studios in Holland.

GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed 3325642002_43d67c69ac_o

Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/villavampiria
    Necr6phag1st
    Necr6phag1st
    Administrador

Número de Mensagens : 2006
    País : GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed Portugalpi7

GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed Empty Re: GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed

Mensagem  Necr6phag1st 09.03.09 15:47

Boa capa! Hail
    Para Bellum
    Para Bellum

Número de Mensagens : 3692

GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed Empty Re: GOD DETHRONED: 'Passiondale' Artwork Revealed

Mensagem  Para Bellum 09.03.09 23:35

As cruzes fazem-me lembrar as da capa do Master Of Puppets,mas mesmo assim não deixa de ser sugestiva. Hail guitarheroe
    MFCartoons
    MFCartoons

Número de Mensagens : 1727

Mensagem  MFCartoons 10.03.09 0:20

Necr6phag1st escreveu:Boa capa! Hail

tambem gostei Muito Feliz
    Necr6phag1st
    Necr6phag1st
    Administrador

Número de Mensagens : 2006

Mensagem  Necr6phag1st 10.03.09 16:10

Para Bellum escreveu:As cruzes fazem-me lembrar as da capa do Master Of Puppets,mas mesmo assim não deixa de ser sugestiva. Hail guitarheroe

Realmente não me tinha apercebido disso!

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: 20.05.24 13:57