Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

SOILWORK Guitarist/Producer Offers Track-By-Track Breakdown Of New Album

Ripper
    Ripper

Número de Mensagens : 131
    País : SOILWORK Guitarist/Producer Offers Track-By-Track Breakdown Of New Album Unitedstatesofamericausxr4

SOILWORK Guitarist/Producer Offers Track-By-Track Breakdown Of New Album Empty SOILWORK Guitarist/Producer Offers Track-By-Track Breakdown Of New Album

Mensagem  Ripper 18.06.10 14:15

Guitarist, songwriter and producer Peter Wichers of Swedish metallers SOILWORK has recorded a track-by-track breakdown of the band's upcoming album, "The Panic Broadcast".

"The Panic Broadcast" will be released in Europe on July 2 and in North America on July 13 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was mixed at Fascination Street studio in Örebro, Sweden with Jens Bogren (OPETH, KATATONIA, PARADISE LOST, BLOODBATH).

"The Panic Broadcast" deluxe edition track listing:

01. Late for the Kill, Early for the Slaughter
    02. Two Lives Worth of Reckoning
    03. The Thrill
    04. Deliverance is Mine
    05. Night Comes Clean
    06. King of the Threshold
    07. Let This River Flow
    08. Epitome
    09. The Akuma Afterglow
    10. Enter Dog Of Pavlov
    11. Sweet Demise (bonus track)

DVD:

* Extended Studio Footage
    * High-Definition Drum Video
    * Photo Gallery

Approximately 30 minutes running time

Pre-order the regular or deluxe edition with or without an exclusive shirt design at this location. First 500 orders will receive an autographed poster while supplies last.

SOILWORK's new album is the first to feature Peter Wichers since his return to the band in 2008, as well as the studio debut with axeman Sylvain Coudret, who also joined in 2008.

The recording process for "The Panic Broadcast" was overseen by Wichers, who recently took a moment to talk about what it was like to produce his own band after working with so many other great artists.

"Producing SOILWORK was great challenge for me but also one of the greatest experiences of my career," he said. "I can honestly say that I've never worked this hard on any record that I've produced, but it was all worth it. I am super-happy with the performances from all the guys, and I don't think SOILWORK has ever sounded this good."

SOILWORK is working on a music video for the song "Deliverance Is Mine", to be directed by Ivan Colic (EX DEO, TYPE O NEGATIVE, UNLEASHED) and produced by Stanimir "Staca" Lukic (MOONSPELL, KAMELOT, DEATHSTARS, TYPE O NEGATIVE).

Commented the band: "Our new video, 'Deliverance Is Mine', will be the follow-up to 2003's CGI animated masterpiece 'Light The Torch'. We've always loved that clip and it's really exciting to be able to give it a sequel!

Source: www.blabbermouth.net

Data/hora atual: 19.05.24 16:29