Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Classic Sepultura Line-Up Almost Reformed this Year

Ripper
    Ripper

Número de Mensagens : 131
    País : Classic Sepultura Line-Up Almost Reformed this Year Unitedstatesofamericausxr4

Classic Sepultura Line-Up Almost Reformed this Year Empty Classic Sepultura Line-Up Almost Reformed this Year

Mensagem  Ripper 28.05.10 15:13

Classic Sepultura Line-Up Almost Reformed this Year Sepultura.logo01

Max Cavalera reveals that the classic Sepultura line-up almost reformed very recently. Find out what stopped this happening inside!

Max Cavalera has revealed that the classic Sepultura line-up very nearly reunited for a full tour. The line-up was believed to be made up of Max Cavalera, his brother Igor, guitarist Andreas Kisser and bassist Paolo Jr.

In an interview with AltSounds, Max Cavalera revealed: “It almost happened last year; I actually called Andreas (Kisser) myself and talked to him about it because I wanna do it, and I said, “We should do it, man. It’s the time,” and he said, “Let’s do it.”

“The next thing I know he has all these crazy demands, involving all these people that work for them and having him be the boss of everything, and I said, “That’s not how it’s gonna be if it’s gonna happen,” and he started talking a lot about money and shit like that so I backed off. It’s not about the money, it’s about the name of the band and showing people what we were about when we were together, so now I’m not so sure.

“I don’t know if it’s gonna happen, I’m not worried about it, I think once people hear the new Cavalera Conspiracy album they are going to forget about the reunion, because it’s really powerful stuff.”

The new Cavalera Conspiracy album is expected to appear in late 2010/early 2011.

Source: www.metalhammer.co.uk

Data/hora atual: 19.05.24 7:22