Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

AS I LAY DYING Debut "Beyond Our Suffering" On Myspace

Ripper
    Ripper

Número de Mensagens : 131
    País : AS I LAY DYING Debut "Beyond Our Suffering" On Myspace Unitedstatesofamericausxr4

AS I LAY DYING Debut "Beyond Our Suffering" On Myspace Empty AS I LAY DYING Debut "Beyond Our Suffering" On Myspace

Mensagem  Ripper 08.04.10 13:39

PRE-ORDER NOW AVAILABLE ON: WWW.THEPOWERLESSRISE.COM

Beyond Our Suffering - the fast-paced single off the Grammy - nominated metal group AS I LAY DYING's upcoming CD THE POWERLESS RISE (out May 11 on Metal Blade) is now streaming live (70% of the track is available) on their MySpace page www.myspace.com/asilaydying.

Starting today, fans have options for THE POWERLESS RISE as a variety of special pre-order packages are now available, including THE POWERLESS RISE CD plus an autographed booklet and a t-shirt or the deluxe fan box which allows fans to receive the album now (physical CD with autographed booklet). To check out all of the new offerings, visit: www.thepowerlessrise.com.

AS I LAY DYING Debut "Beyond Our Suffering" On Myspace Aild_rise_small

THE POWERLESS RISE marks the follow-up to the band's critically acclaimed fourth album An Ocean Between Us (Metal Blade) which debuted at #8 on the Billboard Top 200 and #1 on the Rock Chart, earning the group a Grammy nomination for "Best Metal Performance" alongside metal heavyweights Slayer and King Diamond. For the new album, the group re-teamed with producer Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage and mixer Colin Richardson who they'd previously worked with on An Ocean Between Us.

Fans will get a taste of the new album when the San Diego-based group--whose last four albums have sold more than 1.3 million copies--performs live next week on the Revolver Golden Gods Awards, which tapes Thursday, April 8 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles and will air May 22 on Vh1 Classic. AS I LAY DYING will appear alongside Slash, Dave Grohl, Lemmy Kilmister, Rob Zombie, Fear Factory, The Devil Wears Prada, and Brian Posehn's all-star band featuring Scott Ian, Brendon Small, John Tempesta and Joey Vera plus Zakk Wylde (in a special performance) to name a few.

AS I LAY DYING--NICK HIPA (guitar), TIM LAMBESIS (vocals), JORDAN MANCINO (drums), PHIL SGROSSO (guitar) and JOSH GILBERT (bass)--will launch their headlining U.S. tour with Demon Hunter, blessthefall and War of Ages on April 29; see the full dates and venues below. Expect the group to announce their summer touring plans soon.

For the latest news on AS I LAY DYING, check out the group's redesigned website: www.asilaydying.com.

https://www.facebook.com/asilaydying
    https://www.youtube.com/asilaydying
    http://www.twitter.com/asilaydyingband

Data/hora atual: 19.05.24 8:46