Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Exodus-Exhibit B: The Human Condition artwork revelado

Para Bellum
    Para Bellum

Número de Mensagens : 3692
    País : Exodus-Exhibit B: The Human Condition artwork revelado Portugalpi7

Exodus-Exhibit B: The Human Condition artwork revelado Empty Exodus-Exhibit B: The Human Condition artwork revelado

Mensagem  Para Bellum 02.03.10 14:45

Bay Area forefathers of thrash EXODUS will be releasing their ninth studio album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, this spring. Guitarist / songwriter Gary Holt checks in about what the band was looking to capture art-wise and why the final version chosen nailed it:

"We wanted to portray the violence of man at its finest, so we started with our own version of the Leonardo da Vinci sketch [of Vitruvian Man], but done the ‘EXODUS’ way! I was pointed in the direction of Colin Larks of Rainsong Design for the cover and he killed it! To me, the artwork represents man and his affinity for bloodshed, ignorance, and all-around ability to be led like sheep to the slaughter. The image fits the songs on this record perfectly. The whole layout is going to as sick as the record itself!"

Exhibit B: The Human Condition was recorded this past December in Northern California with producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).

The track listing for the band’s ninth studio album is as follows:

01. 'The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles'
    02. 'Beyond The Pale'
    03. 'Hammer And Life'
    04. 'Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)'
    05. 'Downfall'
    06. 'March Of The Sycophants'
    07. 'Nanking'
    08. 'Burn, Hollywood, Burn'
    09. 'Democide'
    10. 'The Sun Is My Destroyer'
    11. 'A Perpetual State Of Indifference'
    12. 'Good Riddance'

Exodus-Exhibit B: The Human Condition artwork revelado L22a2882346334326bff3e5

Data/hora atual: 19.05.24 4:43