Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Heavy Metal Portugal - Music

ARSIS: New Album Title Announced

Convidad
    Convidado

ARSIS: New Album Title Announced Empty ARSIS: New Album Title Announced

Mensagem  Convidad 28.07.09 21:52

Virginia's melodic/technical death metal band ARSIS has set "Starve For The Devil" as the title of its fourth studio album, tentatively due in early 2010 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD will be recorded this fall with producer Chris "Zeuss" Harris (MUNICIPAL WASTE, AGNOSTIC FRONT, HATEBREED) at Planet Z studios in Hadley, Massachusetts. Artist Mark Riddick will provide his trademarked meticulous and grotesque artwork.

"Starve For The Devil" will mark the return to ARSIS of founding member/drummer Michael Van Dyne. He states: "The new ARSIS record is coming along great. We have eleven new original songs nearly completed, as well as a cover song which will probably be used as a bonus track. Recording this album should be a blast, and the fact that we'll be working with one of the world's top metal producers will only make the experience that much cooler." Guitarist/singer Jim Malone adds: "For the past six months we have been writing songs for 'Starve For The Devil', and I must say that I am more than pleased with the way things are going. Mike Van Dyne and I rehearsed this past weekend; it was the first time we have played together in over two and a half years. The rehearsal went amazing; he has really done the songs justice."

ARSIS will embark on the Neckbreakers Ball European tour in October with BEHEMOTH and DEVILDRIVER.
    King.Babar
    King.Babar

Número de Mensagens : 5805
    País : ARSIS: New Album Title Announced Portugalpi7

ARSIS: New Album Title Announced Empty Re: ARSIS: New Album Title Announced

Mensagem  King.Babar 28.07.09 23:48

OH MY FUCKING GOD! só espero que esteja melhor que o anterior...

e é James Malone, não Jim. A não ser que Jim seja diminutivo.

Data/hora atual: 28.04.24 18:26